5 Ways to use Pic Collage

Pic Collage

With Pic Collage, a poster becomes more than just a 'poster' and best of all it's free! It has to be one of my favourite apps!  I have used this app with students from Kindergarten to Grade 6.

Successful ways, in which I have used Pic Collage in the classroom:
  1. I have used with students in Grade 4 to create the front cover of a book.  We read a short story, without seeing the cover (covered with brown paper). Afterward, the students designed their version based on what they had read
  2. Visual introductions, with Kindergarten; we used Pic Collage to introduce ourselves at the start of the academic year
  3. For those who are still developing writing and typing skills - students can recall their memorable moments in a Pic Collage
  4. Grades 3-6 enjoyed creating festive cards.  Students were able to send a digital card across the world in minutes! Far quicker than the Christmas Postal Service
  5. Kindergarten  to Grade 6 can use Pic Collage to create varying levels of a storyboard
This is my top five - I would love to read through y our suggestions - Tweet me or leave me a comment below!

~Mr Towse


Blogpost of the Week

Celebrations Around the World!

Celebrations Around the World! Our annual, Grade One, How We Express Ourselves unit is back! After the success of previous inquiries, we are...

What's Hot!